Fourth generation BackTpack for children and adults. Dual side-bag carrying system that conforms to the natural body structure to train good posture.
One size fits adults and children from age 7 and up. Redesigned back panel and strapping system fits Small, Medium, and Large body sizes.
Highly adjustable to accommodate different body types.
Ample bag capacity same as Medium/Large BackTpack 3.
What’s New About the BackTpack 4?
- Narrower back panel creates a contour of shoulder straps for greater comfort, sizing, and stability on shoulders.
- Locking system for hip width. It allows adjustment for narrower or wider hips, and holds the weight of the bags when leaning forward as in bicycling.
- Streamlined design with angled zipper outer side-pockets.
- Replaced Velcro with magnets or snaps.
- Moved water bottle holder to exterior.
- Headphone/tube port on each side.
- Inside loops to secure hydration bladders.
- Zipper pocket size has been increased to 10 inches x 7.5 inches to accommodate iPads and 45 rpm records for you vinyl collectors.
- Hip-loading belt is an integral part of the bag, not an optional extra.
Two large compartments, one on either side
- State-of-the-art crinkle nylon fabric
- Padded bottoms and side panels against your body for durability and comfort
- Briefcase handles for easy carrying by hand, with snap fasteners for holding handles together
- Heavy duty construction; bounce tested with 50-pound load for 48 hours
Multiple pockets inside and out (12 in total)
- Cell phone pocket on outside
- Pen pockets inside each compartment
- Large zippered pocket inside each compartment (9)
- Large open-topped pockets against body (1)
- Small outside zippered pockets on the right and left (4)
- One bottle holder on outside (6)
- Magnet and snap closures
- Inside loops for securing hydration packs (9)
Adjustable shoulder straps
- Padded for comfort
- Secured in place by an adjustable sternum strap, so they never fall off your shoulders
- This unique feature is essential for spinal health. When you sit or squat while wearing the bag, the LAP-STRAP immediately transfers the weight of the bags off the shoulders and spine and onto the thighs without having to remove the shoulder straps. This prevents unhealthy load-bearing through a flexed (rounded) spine.
- Allows bags to remain accessible at your sides if you choose to remove shoulder straps while seated
Integral hip-loading belt
- Takes the weight of the bag off of your spine and shoulders if/when you need to do so for comfort or because of injury
- IMPORTANT! Use of the hip-loading belt reduces the posture training effect of the BackTpack carrying system
- Locking system for desired hip width (2)
Headphone port on each side (8)
Hang loop for storage on a hook
Fits kids and adults from 4’0″ (120 cm) and up.
14 x 13 x 3.5 in. (36 x 33 x 8.9 cm)
|Max. laptop width that fits||
15 in. wide, (38 cm)
637 cu.in (10.4 Liters) per side bag, 1274 cu.in (20.9 L) total
2.1 lb (953 g)