6dot Braille Labeler
The 6dot Braille Label Maker is the most innovative and convenient to use embossing Braille label maker ever produced. With a built-in Braille keyboard, users can simply type any text in any language they wish and the label maker embosses it exactly as typed. If a friend or parent wants to create labels but is not fluent in typing Braille, a standard QWERTY keyboard can be plugged in and they can type each label out easily. The 6dot will emboss the non-contracted Braille as typed. When you are done typing the label, simply push the cut button and the device will cut and score the label, leaving a convenient peel-off tab that makes peeling the backing off the label a cinch! The device uses standard 3/8" (9mm) vinyl embossing label tape. It is powered by six AA alkaline batteries or an optional plug-in power supply. It weighs less than 1.5 lbs (0.5 Kilograms), so it is easily portable to use anywhere.
The 6dot Braille Label Maker is ergonomically designed to be portable and easy to use anywhere. It has a built-in Braille keyboard (Model BLM-1SNK) that supports all grades of Braille in virtually every language. The powered embossing makes for high-quality Braille labels that are easy to read. The QWERTY keyboard (model BLM-1SC) enables non-Braillist to generate labels too! An automatic cutter provides effortlessly clean label cuts without the need for scissors.
The 6dot Braille Label Maker is a high-quality plastic kidney like shaped device. Six good-sized Braille keys on the top of the device. The Braille keys are well placed to allow for easy two-handed typing with a spacebar located below the keys, ideal to be pressed with either thumb. Three function keys are positioned just above the spacebar and in between the Braille keys. There is a good tactile on/off button located on the right-side of the Braille Label Maker. The printed Braille label emerges from the top left of the device.
- ergonomically designed to be portable and easy to use anywhere
- houses built in Braille Keyboard supports all grades of Braille in virtually every language
- powered embossing for high-quality Braille for accurate reading and a long life span
- automatic scoring and cutting provide effortlessly clean label cuts without the need for scissors
- QWERTY keyboard connectivity option enables people who cannot write Braille to generate labels
- dual power options, AC/DC adapters or battery powering, extending the label making choices for users
- uses standard 3/8 inch (9 millimeters) vinyl embossing label tape. We recommend using DYMO tape for best results.
- Braille Label Maker
- Power Adapter
- 10 Rolls of DYMO Embossing tape
- QWERTY Keyboard
- USB Adapter for Keyboard
- 1 Year Warranty & 100% U.S. based Support!
|8.0" W x 5.8" L x 2.8" H
|1.5 lbs (0.5 Kilograms)