Large Cell Perkins Brailler
The Large Cell Perkins Brailler has all the same great features of the Classic Perkins Brailler, but also has enlarged braille cells to accommodate people with tactile challenges.
Why the Perkins Brailler
Best in Class: The most widely used mechanical braille writer in the world since its invention in 1951.
Durability that Lasts for Decades: Metal casing, closed body architecture (limiting dust accumulation), and over 66 years of craftsmanship, resulting in a resilient product.
Wide-ranging Usefulness: Wide paper length to accommodate complex math, note taking or other literacy activities.
Reliable Support: One year warranty, repair service trainings and repair service centers throughout the world, ensuring that any problem with your product is resolved quickly.
Blue variant is available now!
Features & Specs
- Full right and left margin adjustments to accommodate any paper size and line centering
- Round paper-feed knobs to enable easy paper loading and unloading
- Metal carrying handle
- Fast response time between typing and output
- Ergonomic Design for ease of typing
- Audible bell sound seven spaces before end of line
- Carriage release, full horizontal movement between margin stops
- Braille output conforms to American National Library Service for the Blind Size and Spacing Standard
- Includes user manual in both print and braille
- Includes leather dust cover
- Extension keys available for purchase
- Weight: 10.6 lb (4.8 kg)
- Paper size maximum: 11.5 x 14 in (29.2 x 35.6 cm)
- Recommended paper weight: 90 lb
- Key pad: Ergonomic design for ease of typing; Perkins keyboard standard
- Bell: Audible bell sounds 7 spaces before end of line
|Product Size||Paper size maximum: 11.5 x 14 in (29.2 x 35.6 cm)|
|Product Weight||10.6 lb (4.8 kg)|